· I am becoming progressively more fit, leaner and shapelier through time as I change my body composition by gaining healthy lean body mass and losing body fat.
· Anaerobic exercise provides me with the stimulus to become increasingly leaner and healthier.
· Cardio is improving the efficiency my heart and lungs.
· I eat Creatively, creating a fast metabolism and burning fat by keeping my blood glucose ideal through my waking day.I bring my blood glucose down before sleeping to become leaner.
· The fitter I get, the faster the fitter I get.
· By eating frequent small balanced meals
· I supply my body with the lean protein I need for healthy cells and the fibrous and/or starchy carbohydrates I need for continuous “time release” energy through my day.
· I am healthy with a strong immune system as I continuously become fitter with every step of my training.
· I have a healthy back, as I give my spine the balanced conditioning and flexibility it needs.
· It has taken me some time to progress to the shape I am now in, and from now on time will use time to my advantage and progressively become more fit.
· Others have become fit before me and I am doing what they have done to be fit, and what works for them works for me, as we are all human.